Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am not good at blogging

I have found R18 in 5 cent increments since being SA

I now know T- Pain, he is in my ninth grade English class.

I found a universal remote on the ground in my shopping town the other day it had batteries and was still in the box

I ate a samoosa the other day and it was delicious

I learned from South Africa's got talent that a career in ballet in England logically leads to isolation at a game lodge in South Africa.

I really disappointed a crowd of 7th graders when my volcano science project failed to erupt.

I found out that you can make vegan BBQ sauce to add to textured vegetable that has only been soaked in water without electricity.

I have confirmed that God cursed the papaya to taste like poopie diapers because it was the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.

I have been asked if I like tripe more times than I ever have before which was never.

I think that the Cleveland Browns could use my help because I would not only have traded Braylon Edwards but would trade every other skill player they have for some conditional picks from the Philadelphia Phantoms and a bowl full of freshly cut papaya, see previous comment

No comments:

Post a Comment